Monday, September 28, 2009

All Buttoned Up Market

Do you love buttons? Have a button fetish? Then check out this fab market, All Buttoned Up, at the new 1000 Markets. There are so many clever and appealing items here using vintage and new buttons - for the home, to wear, cards and paper goods - you must check it out if you love buttons as much as I do.

I joined 1000 Markets this spring - it's a beautiful site for shopping handmade. I don't do enough promotion for them, and I'm trying to fix that. A bunch of us sellers have items with free shipping this month, connected with an Amazon promotion, so check out my shop and others. They take Amazon Payments, not Paypal, but doesn't everyone buy from Amazon these days? It's US-only, so overseas folk will have to buy from my Etsy shop, but many pieces from OTT on Etsy are on 1KM.

IKM is juried, which means that shops are vetted for quality and handmade standards. You won't see any resellers there!

No comments: