Thursday, December 29, 2011

Seller Spotlight...Eckohaus

My new house slippers! I ordered then from Eckohaus and love the musical notes on the 100% wool pumpkin orange base. I have been looking for lightweight house slippers that I could wear over thick socks, that were also quiet, as I live in an apartment. I wanted soft slippers that felt more like socks...and these are perfect! There is no sole other than a rubber coating, so if you want slippers with support, I would look elsewhere, though she can add colorful rubber soles on request. The slippers come from Lithuania and take about 2 weeks to get to the US. Dovile is incredibly friendly and willing to customize, and can make them in many colors. I hope that you will check out her shop, which offers other fun felted accessories .

No comments: