Monday, February 15, 2010

This is The Week of The Last New Yorker




Photos of Dominic Chianese, Kathleen Chalfant and Dick Latessa by Harvey Wang

As my feature film is opening this week, I continue to run the risk of spamming my readers and the blogosphere with tidbits culled from the web. The marketing team is doing a lovely job of getting the word out about our little film, which we made in 2005 on the streets of Manhattan.

It's all very new and exciting...it's my first film and I'm enjoying what I find every day in my inbox, thanks to Google Alerts. I don't know what future the film will have after its run in NYC, other than life as a DVD, but it will be an adventure watching this unfold.

The Last New Yorker, written by Adam Forgash; Directed by Harvey Wang, produced by Rich Macary, Danny Vinik, Adam Forgash, Todd Olson, and Jonathan Lia. Cinematography by Derek McKane, Production design by Tamar Gadish, Edited by Jeff Flohr, Music by Dario Eskenazi, Makeup by B. Cohen.

Tomorrow I will post cast pictures in costume from the filming...stay tuned!

Here are today's links:

The film's website

An interview with Dominic Chianese on WPIX-TV

Huffington Post article on Harvey Wang, Director

You can see lovely pix that I took during the shoot at my website

The film's trailer at digg.com

The Quad Cinema - click on the "Coming Soon" link

The film's page at the IMDB

No comments: