Monday, January 26, 2009

And Yet More Snow Pictures





I had taken pictures earlier to take advantage of the soft light. The window sill is my photo studio, believe it or not. Note the old-fashioned radiator. I can't have plants that have leaves that grow in any direction other than UP on this sill as they are killed by the heat that I get.

We had a snowstorm on January 19 and I took these moody pictures while all cozy inside my apartment. I love how fluffy the snow on the air conditioner appears. My view is eastern and it consists of mainly rooftops but tons of sky, which I love. Across the way is a small apartment building with a wonderfully whimsical gable-design - the building in tan with the brown detailing. It's a little bit of evocative architecture that I enjoy looking at.

No comments: