Friday, October 3, 2008

Sarah Palin's Halloween Costume: Working-Class American


I thought I would be ill listening to Ms. Palin last evening declare herself and her husband "working class Americans". Sho' nuff, here's an article that details the true assets of Wasilla's first couple and the favors that she has been granted in order to achieve her comfy cushion. I sure hope that this information goes national, as the outright lying and re-invention of political candidates seemingly knows no bounds.

Above is a photo of one of the THREE Palin homes, on a lakefront.

2 comments:

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OvertheTop said...

Hey Zarebski, the link didn't give me any Sarah, but I believe it! I think she'll be the hottest costume this Halloween. I'll have to do a blog post about it. :)

Thanks for being my first comment!