Saturday, November 1, 2008

Steampunk Gallery



I didn't realize that I have a section's worth of Steam items in my shop. If Etsy would allow us to have more sections, I could add this. As it is, I am already filled up until I move the vintage and destash items over to my other shop. I do wonder if Steam's time in the sun is waning, though I think that there will always be people who love it and wear it. I'm especially fond of the first earrings in the upper right corner, Her Nibs Earrings...which I think would be the perfect gift for a writer.

2 comments:

Contrariwise said...

I'm such a sucker for steampunk.

I'm always impressed with the artistry achieved with items that might otherwise be tossed away.

OvertheTop said...

I love this aesthetic too. It's a challenge to do something new, though!