Monday, August 24, 2009

I Love A Good Storm!

I have been offline for a week (not including trips to the Apple Store and my local library to use the computers) and after having the logic board and video card replaced this morning, couldn't wait to upload this storm video that I took last week, on August 18. I was hoping to upload it to NY 1 so they could show it as the lightning was RIGHT THERE and seemingly hitting the next rooftop.

I've lost electronics in the past to lighting hitting my building, so I was pretty happy not to have lost anything this time. I notice that other people also filmed this storm, so you can see it from a few different vantage points.

1 comment:

→lisa said...

Wow, the lightning was so close! What incredible footage. It's a great vantage point you have too, like you're really looking out over Inwood.

I only had my rickety old digital camera that can't record more than 30 seconds at time.