Friday, February 26, 2010

I am Featured in Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine



The Spring edition of Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine, chock-full of delicious goodies to covet and inspire, has chosen two of my Steampunk pieces to feature! There's a section called "From the Boutique, A Gallery of Jewelry" and my pieces are there, nicely photographed, within a collection of other wonderful creations. Thanks to Christen Olivarez, editor, for finding my pieces at Flickr, getting in touch, and making this feature happen.

If you're not familiar with this magazine, it's published by Stampington & Company. They put out a collection of delicious craft-focused magazines that spot trends and highlight new designers making original and noteworthy jewelry, clothing, accessories and paper arts. I find their magazines at Borders Books in New York City, but any bookstore with a serious collection of magazines, like Barnes & Noble, may carry them. I'm quite fond of Somerset Memories, their paper arts magazine, as I often make my own cards and can find plenty of inspiration there! It's worth checking out their site if you don't already know about them.

No comments: