Monday, May 31, 2010

Fanciful Devices

I have been featured on a lovely blog called Fanciful Devices , which is also a terrific shop on Etsy featuring wonderfully imaginative jewelry from found objects,vintage and repurposed materials. I love this kind of jewelry and once real life settles down a bit, I will be going back to work myself. Some who follow this blog may remember that my dear father died earlier this year and I am completely consumed by the settling of his estate and have not been making anything new. Ideas are there, but the time to sit down and realize them is not.

I hope that you'll check out this blog and shop...the blog features some lovely ephemera as graphic eye candy that am a huge fan of.

1 comment:

fanciful devices said...

hi! I just saw that you're in belle armoire jewelry- that's so cool. If I could get my *bleep* together, I'd submit something...