Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Jewelry...at Last!


I've been sidelined by a nasty cold that turned into a lingering cough and have not had the energy to update my blog. The worst of this cold happened just when the Whole Bead show hit my town, so I missed that...not that I don't already have too many supplies., but it's always fun to see what vendors bring. I did manage to score some pretty vintage buckles at the Pier Antique Show that will probably end up in a necklace.

Who knew that there are pills available that inhibit the coughing urge? They exist, and I am on them, but they can make you sleepy, so you have to work around that or just push on through to get things done.

I just finished making a bunch of new pieces, though some are retreads of tried and true sellers, the scarabs. I started listing today and will continue over the next few days.







No comments: