Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


It's the last day of this bizarre and often difficult year, but it has been a great one for me as far as creativity is concerned. I had a wonderful year on Etsy, selling three times as many pieces in this year as I did in my first year and a half. Had it not been for the economy, I would have exceeded my revised goals for the year, I'm sure. I've learned a lot and have some new plans for 2009, and have to thank my wonderful customers, friends and especially family for their support and encouragement. I want to thank my Dad, who has been my staunchest supporter and advisor. Thank you Dad - you are not on-line, but I want the people to know how much I appreciate your wisdom and love.



I just made these earrings and they're bright and festive for the New Year. It's snowing lightly again in NYC this morning, which dusts everything with gentle optimism, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year celebration, whether out at a party or cozy at home, surrounded with people or alone in reflection. It's a New Year, an uncertain one, to be sure, but I hope it will be filled with unexpected blessings!

No comments: