Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Contrariwise (her blog is Contrariwise Ramblings) tagged me and asks that I post 7 things about myself.

These are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are seven possibly interesting facts about me:

1.I went to an art high school in New York City and studied package design, photography, and stage design, among other things. I also designed and made costumes for plays and musicals there. In addition to my work as a jewelry designer and maker, I am a costume designer working in theatre, film and TV.

2. I enjoy ironing, but only with my own iron - a very heavy Black & Decker.

3. I have exceptional hearing, but a terrible sense of smell.

4. I have never been ticklish on my feet.

5. I once made a costume for a gas tank for a still shoot.

6. I am an incurable night owl.

7. I can estimate distances in feet with scary precision.

I'm very new to blogging and don't know seven people to tag - here are the ones I feel comfortable tagging, and they're fascinating but busy people, so please visit their blogs to learn more about them:

Trends in Canada

A Clever Resource


The Perorations of Lady Bracknell

Thanks, Contrariwise, for making me sit down and think about what to write. I'm never good with this kind of thing, and apologize for not revealing anything really sizzling.....:^P

No comments: