Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Treasury Bounty on Etsy




Front page very early this morning! :)





Second picture down...On The Spot, by Band Geek, was on the Front Page of Etsy in the wee hours this morning!

I woke up yesterday to the sight of new treasuries on Etsy that I was featured in, which is always a welcome marketing aid. I don't always sell what's featured, and was even on the Front Page of Etsy three times a week or so ago and didn't sell any of those items. I don't get on the FP that often, but I have always sold the piece, whatever it is. The view increase is amazing, though - one item went from 200-something to over 800 in the almost-hour that it was visible.

I'm always amazed that people can think up such interesting Treasury themes, day after day. I can't think of anything new to do anymore that hasn't been done already many times over, so when I snagged a Treasury West slot a month or so ago, I used it to thank the curators who featured me lately.

I'm an alternate in the last one, greyed-out little star and thus not visible to anyone but the Curator, but I though it was such a gorgeous and melancholy list that wanted to include it. The only thing I can think that she could choose from my shop are the mismatched key earrings.

Let's hear it for free advertising! You can click on the pictures for a larger view.

No comments: