Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 300!

Just have to take a moment to quietly mark the milestone of 300 sales on Etsy. It's been a busy year for this shop, as I think that things have gelled as far as the "look" of my pieces. I can't believe how simple my pieces were at the beginning - I can barely look at them, frankly, but I suppose that it's all a part of the process. I have a lot of non-fun, non-artistic things to get done by the end of the year, which will slow down what I hope to be able to do shop-wise as far as the new designs residing in my head, bit I will be making some sparkly and colorful joolz for the holidays. In the meantime, I am raising a virtual glass of champagne to my lovely customers, who inspire me and support my efforts - meeting them has been the best part of this journey.

No comments: